Thursday, July 24, 2008

Video Message with Eyejot

In this assignment, we are required to set up our profile and create a video message via Eyejot. This is also my first time to record my video. I enjoyed a lot while playing with Eyejot and I am glad to have my first video message, though it does not look good:(

Creating video messages and have video conferencing is not new to me for I have read and learned so much about video message and video conferencing. This experience of creating video messages enables me to have a deeper understanding of the video message creation process and I can know how it goes and how it feels in front of a web cam. I also learned one very useful application—Eyejot, which enables us to record our video and upload it online. I also learned what the hardware and software are needed when people are trying to have their video messages. I think the only disadvantage of this application is that it only allows us to have one free minute recording and we have to pay if we want to have longer video message or upload our premade videos online. Anyway, Eyejot offers us a new way to have the video message and we can make full use of it.

Eyejot also has its great potentials in education. For example, in the online course, since most students will not meet with each other, they can know and recognize others if each one has a video message online. Video message will also motivate students and they will not feel isolated in the online class.

Link:

http://www.eyejot.com/mview/964C1EE75E9A43AD3FCE4C7C866170D7B576053E4DD53CB72F109C15EE160E3C

No comments: